Back in Action

Wow! I had forgotten about this blog.... Life just ended up being too busy to maintain it. In the past few years I have really grown and changed as a hoopdancer, thats for sure.

I am now a BCRPA registered Group Fitness Instructor as well as Hoopnotica and Hoop Play Level 2 certified instructor. I've been teaching out of Tantra Fitness and I feel like I have come full circle in that sense.

I have had the opportunity to perform at night clubs, fundraisers, Squamish Festival, family events and so much more. I can't believe all the places I have been able to perform and the people I have met along the way. I feel so lucky to have been able to have these experiences.

Now that I'm certified through Hoop Play, I'll be using this blog a bit more but if you want to stay up to date on all my hoopdance shenanigans check out my social media accounts:

Facebook: Danielle 'Nitrous Star'
Instagram: @nitrousstar
Website: nitrousstar.wix.com/home

Comments